Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Fatness and Food

I have come to the conclusion that if you put Brie cheese on anything....ANYTHING I will consume it without remorse.  Lady Gaga better NEVER wear a brie dress in my presence. That'll be the LAST you hear of her. TRUST.  (This statement is also true of Bacon.)

I've noticed that average (thin) people sometimes speak to overweight people as if the larger person didn't KNOW they were fat!!!  Like, WHY are you whispering to me about food and heart attacks???? Ooooohh wait...I'm FAT????!!!??  OH MY GOD!!!  CALL AN AMBULANCE!!!!!  DO MY PARENTS KNOW???

Let me explain something to my thinner brethren: sometimes a cupcake is the only thing standing between me and outright HOMICIDE.  Trust me. I'm performing a public service.

soooo...um...yeah.  that's all for today!

2 comments:

Christina said...

like i said before...you are a mess.

Elle Dee said...

im telling you bree with pepper jelly is a beast. #phatisin <3