Thursday, October 13, 2011

Trying to Live Ferrari Dreams on a Pinto Budget

Ok. I admit it. I have a problem. I hate hate HATE being poor. I hate not having the time or money to do whatever my heart desires. I've had this problem for a long time. On the low....I've always been about the money.  This makes me sad. But it's also reality.  We need cash to survive in this life.  We need cash to play the games we want to play.  Without cash I feel very LEFT OUT!  I feel like I can't participate in life, in the living and ENJOYING of life the way I really want to.  Why? Because I don't have the money to go to the movies, or out to dinner, or to buy a pair of shoes (although I FIND a way for shoes!), or a cute dress, or even a FREAKING BOOK!  sheesh.  We need money in this life.  We need it to grease the wheels and sometimes make our dreams reality.  I feel like this lack is just another link in the chain that's holding me down. I have BIG dreams and BIG ideas but my pockets don't line up!  It's one of those "laugh to keep from crying" situations.

Sigh. Ok.  That was my rant.  I'll get back to living now. Thanks for listening.

2 comments:

onlyOlney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
onlyOlney said...

Thanks for letting the abundance of your heart speak!!!! :) You know I'm on the same page!!!!