Thursday, January 19, 2006

Oh the Horror!!!!

I ride the bus to work everyday and I see all kinds of people. I usually reserve judgement on most but sometimes you just have to speak out.

To all my fellow people of color I have one word for you. LOTION!! Learn it, live it people.

I was sitting across the aisle from this woman and noticed nothing extraordinary about her in my perusal. That is, until I saw her ankles.
HOLY MOSES!!! My mind simply rebels at the thought that someone could actually expose this horror to the general public and NOT CARE!! There were impressionable young children present for God's sake!

Have some self-respect Lady!! I mean the woman was gray! I'm talking ASH GRAY!! And to add insult to injury she bent down to fix her shoelace COMPLETELY ingnoring the tragedy that was her own reptilian skin! Was she blind? Couldn't she feel the sandpaper texture? Couldn't she hear the scratch and scrape as her legs rubbed together? I think she almost started a fire. I had to physically fight back my gag reflex!

HONESTLY!!! If you're not going to fix it you could at least hide it. I should sue her for causing me Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome. I promise you, nightmares will ensue.

Please excuse me while I suffer a moment of Hysterical Blindness.

1 comment:

Chad Swagg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.